We have a recommended form of dress at Kensington which parents and Governors wholeheartedly support. The wearing of school colours helps create a school identity to which we can all relate. All clothing and equipment must be clearly marked with the child's name.
- White shirt or blouse
- White, gold or burgundy polo shirt
- Burgundy, grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Burgundy or grey cardigan or jumper
- Grey or black trousers
- Plain, dark, sensible shoes (can be trainers)
- Pupils also need a suitable, waterproof outdoor coat - denim/leather jackets are not acceptable for school
- P.E. Kit comprising plain, loose, comfortable clothing suitable for exercise e.g. T shirt, joggers, trainers. No football kits.
- Children are only permitted to wear one pair of small, plain stud earrings and a watch. They must be able to remove these for PE.
- 1 small piece of religious jewellery is also permitted.
Available to buy from school
KJA P.E. Kit - T Shirt, Shorts & Bag
KJA Book Bag